Monday, October 12, 2009

No so fast . . .

I'm suppose to be merrily going about my business at this stage of the game, but for the past 4 days my hip is constantly on my mind and has me wondering 'What is going on?!' Out of the blue I've been having pain in the groin area, the same general area where the cartilage was originally torn. It started when I knelt down to kiss my son one day, and is now most prevalent when I pivot. I've also had the sharp electric like shocks pinging me along my outer hip, so maybe the nerves are still trying to reconnect? I can only hope. In spite of this, I did manage to play some golf over the weekend, I figured if it's gonna tear, then it's gonna tear. But of course, that is the worst thing that could happen. Hopefully I'm worried about nothing and the hip calms down--the sooner the better!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH NO!!!!! I hope it isn't the worst...I hope maybe you just did something with golf...maybe a muscle strain...

HipRN said...

Yikes, hopefully it does settle down! have you called Z yet? Will be thinking about you!