Monday, December 21, 2009

No News is Good News

It's been a while since I last posted, but that's because there really isn't too much going on with my hip. And in the world of hips. no news is good news! I can tell you that it's calmed down from October when pivoting was stopping me in my tracks, thank goodness! I started teaching a resistance and weight class once again, and I can feel improvements with each week. I do a lot of work with exercise cuffs, squats, and lunges and the great news is that my leg is able to do what I tell it. My range of motion while in a lunge stance has also improved, and certain stretches are now more comfortable (like laying on my back, 1 foot on the floor with the knee bent, and the other ankle crossed over the bent knee.) So nothing exciting, but that's a good thing!

No comments: