Saturday, March 13, 2010

Continued Traffic

I haven't posted in awhile, but am amazed at the traffic this blog continues to receive. I hope people find it to be a good resource for anyone facing PAO surgery. I can tell you that I am so glad I had this surgery. On my way to teach a class today I was wondering how things would be if this surgery wasn't available for someone like me. Would I limp in shear pain for the rest of my life? Would I have stomach ulcers from so many pain killers? Would I have faced a total hip replacement in my early 30s? Not nice thoughts I know, but they make me even more grateful for having access to a great surgeon.

Just wanted to check in . . .like I've said before--No news is good news!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Good to hear your updates! Glad all is well!
Cassie