Monday, April 6, 2009

Feeling Normal!

I've had a big 3 days. Detroit is hosting the Final Four tourney this weekend, and I just had to go downtown and check it out! I wore a really cute pair of boots with a heel and walked for miles around the city. This is a big deal why? Because I haven't worn heels in over a year. And to walk from Joe Louis, to Ford Field, to Greektown in heels without an inkling of hip pain is a major deal to me.

And then this morning I taught my first water class since July. So aside from jumping and running, I'm back in the full swing of things. Screws come out May 15th!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:) Great!!

Brian said...

Just checked in to catch up on your latest exploits. Awesome news. (When last I read your blog your hip was being cranky again.)

Unknown said...

OMG - you are crazy to go downtown! Not because of the hip, but because it was CRAZY down there!

I'm happy for you that you have little to no pain - that is AWESOME! (I'm rather jealous...)

Are you at Lifetime on weekends?

Help4Hips said...

Thanks for yoru blog. Very informative. Have you seen Help4Hips.com