Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PAO Video

I was reading another fellow PAO patient's blog and stumbled upon this video of a PAO surgery. Although it wasn't that graphic, I'm glad I didn't watch it before hand. I just don't have a stomach for blood and hammering and bone sawing noises. None-the-less, I think it's worth posting. I'm still very jealous of all the people that got to use a walker, I think it would have made life so much easier than the dang crutches right after surgey. Yes, I'm still holding a grudge about that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your words of kindness you left on my blog!! I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on things. I was physically ready for the surgery, I just did not realize the emotional and pschological toll it would bring. Anyway - thank you for blogging about your PAO. I actually referenced your blog yesterday at the doctors, since you & I are pretty close in timelines.
Renee