Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cha'robics, the next big informercial?

So I'm getting a little antsy just sitting around and feel the urge to start working out again.  For some reason I really want to find a way to do push-ups, but there's no way that can happen just yet.  Then I realize that I can use my recliner as an incline bench--brilliant!  I order up some old 5 pound weights from the basement storage, and viola I'm in business.  I can do everything--chest press, flys, back, bicep curls, tris, shoulder--this makes me SO happy.  I think it's best to start off with light weight seeing how surgery can take more out of one than may be realized.

So now I can put some kind of routine together.  I have 1000 leg reps that I must do everyday, so I try to aim for 100 at the top of each hour.  I'm suppose to manually lift my knee up & down with my hands, and push my knee in & out.  The goal being to eventually cross my ankle over my knee (something I haven't been able to do since my scope in February.)

This is so cool, I now have another activity to help pass the time!

No comments: