Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh No She Didn't!

Oh yes I did!  Major news on two fronts to report.  #1)  PT took me down to 1 crutch today, and #2) I drove a car for the first time in over 7 weeks!

I was pretty amazed when the PT suggested I give one crutch a try, and I was even more amazed that I was able to do it.  I definitely I have work to do, as it was ever so slowly.  But I DID IT!  I felt like I resembled Kramer from Seinfeld in the episode where he's walking down the street with this crazy walk in the 'technicolor dream coat' episode (except I didn't have a coat on!)  I was trying to focus on what I was doing, but couldn't help to but to keep laughing.

As for driving, I took the car for a spin around the block.  Everything seemed fine, so I'm ready to give it a try.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

excellent excellent excellent :)

Marina said...

Congrats! What has it been? 7 weeks? Hope I do as well as you :)

Unknown said...

OMG!! That's fantastic! You have GOT to see the light at the end of the tunnel now...

Congrats!