Monday, August 25, 2008

Maybe It's a Sign?

So could this be a sign that I'm getting better?  I woke up on my operated side this morning! Totally freaked me out once I realized it, as this is something I haven't been able to do since early February.  It didn't actually feel good once I rolled over, but no damage was done.  I must be getting better because I don't recall rolling over on it in the first place.  I'll try to avoid laying on that side for now, but it's a major step.  Now if only sneezing would stop hurting . . .=)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) you should be grateful. when my leg broke i had a cast on me from toe to chest high and i spent 7 months totally on bed lying flat... no turning... no rolling any way ... everything had to be taken care of on the bed, everything. That's the toughest 7 months in my life. and then for months on i spent trying to just bend my knee fully, make the joint working again, to be able to lift my leg coz it hadn't even moved in 7 months. i was just a kid back then ... jeez i was reduced to writing sad poems even lolz now THAT's boring ;)
trust me, this time will go away :)

Eczema Mom said...

USMAN--How the heck did you manage to make it through those 7 months? WOW, I guess there's always someone who has it worse than the next person. Thanks for all the comments and for keeping up with my blog =)

Unknown said...

:) your blog is among the very first things i check out when i log on to the internet :)

now that i think about it, i can't even feel how i felt back in those days. that time seems so far back. i can't even remember what i used to do all day :)